Do dentures offer you the functionality you desire? Dentures are a removable tooth replacement opportunity that can fill any gap you have, large or small, for a functional smile that is easy to care for. If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures can be molded to suit your needs, but if you are looking for an entire set of artificial teeth, complete dentures are available.
No matter your desires, dentures can suit your needs and provide you with a wide array of spectacular benefits:
– Dentures can be customized to fill out your facial structure no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
– Lost teeth make your face much older than it truly is, but dentures will restore your smile and bring back a more youthful appearance.
– Dentures are removable and can be upgraded or replaced as required.
– Dentures can improve the functionality of chewing and speaking habits that could be affected due to lost teeth.
– Spaces or voids left from missing teeth can be a safe haven for plaque to build up, as well as help to destabilize the gums and cause neighboring teeth to slide and move. Use dentures to terminate bacteria cesspools and prevent tooth slippage.
If you would like a professional tooth replacement treatment from Robert Eversole, DDS, PC at our dentist office in Greensburg, Indiana, please contact us at 812-663-8088. Dr. Robert Eversole and the rest of our team will ensure you get the full smile you desire.